Friday 25 January 2013

Information. My way. Now.

The tiny detail I forgot to add was that the date has been set, the quitting games are to begin in a week and a half.

FEBRUARY 4th. 2013. Bambadabamm!!! There.

This is a very important detail. Remember, remember, the fourth of... February!... Well, it doesn't sound the best but it will have to do.

I was thinking about this whole challenge and reread the already existing TWO posts and thought to myself - I make it sound like a really-really terrible thing, this whole quitting business. Well, is it? Must it really be terrible?

Wait a minute. Hold your horses! Stop the car! It can't be all bad! There has to be something good about it.

We are doing something together, very together. For a good cause. For me, for you for everybody, for... Oh, shut up.

It is going to be hard. But I mustn't loose my sense of humour.

So what could I do now? Right now. Anybody reading this? I need to put myself to some use right at this moment. After all, the decision is his, the anger is most certainly going to be his, the frustration, the annoyance, he will have it all, the resentment, the irritation... Not fair! I must have something, too.

I know! I am going to do a lovely search for what information is available online. Bring on the ex-smokers. Where are you, health experts? I want data, I want tips, I want success stories. GIMME INFORMATION! And I want it now.

-----

Now that I have calmed down a bit and actually started to look around I found amongst the first results a little article recommending that one eats their cigarette every time they want to light up. Well, why would you do that? Why? WHY.

More info coming up. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment