Tuesday 5 March 2013

The 30. Day

Not a good night, not a good morning.

I remember a really bad night almost exactly a month ago. It was 2 days after he quit and we did not sleep much that night, he was very irritated. That was the night before he bought the lozenges.

Perhaps it's not the best days for me either. I want to get a lot done, I want to move forward, but I am very slow and lazy. This sounds awful, but it's the truth. I also have a lot of admin to sort out which, surprisingly, is not my favorite thing in the world.

So perhaps I am not always the best listener either. I gotta get myself together. I must. We need to continue. A month is a great achievement, it's a huge achievement, but it is also only the first month of many.

I suppose some posts are gloomier than others.

We need to sleep more, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment