Friday 1 March 2013

The 26. Day

I just reread the interview I did with É. and I pretty happy about it. Perhaps some day I will be conducting a similar interview with S.

-----

Unfortunately, the little yellow helicopter died a few days ago. It bumped into one too many things. The ceiling, walls, plants, bookshelves and table were not his friends. May you rest in helicopter peace and dream of flying high.

Next helicopter is on it's way. No, no different from its forefather. Exactly the same.

Hopefully, a touch luckier.

-----

It will soon be a month since S. quit smoking. He asked me to buy him a cigar to celebrate. Just one, "but make it a good one", he said. I hope 1 cigar is not the starting point (or continuing point) of hundreds of cigarettes. NO! It's a cigar, stupid. It will be alright. And he has will power.

"Mind over matter"" :-)

NO. Really!

He does have tremendous willpower, and I know it.

Anyways, calm down. My job is the acquisition, not the worrying.




No comments:

Post a Comment