Wednesday 6 March 2013

The 31. Day

I just received this image from my lovely sister, I. She wrote "it kind of reminded me of what you wrote the other day :)"... She is apparently one of the few who knows about this blog and follows it, too. It's good to know that I have a regular reader!


I realize that all arguments these days are more heated than usual. I guess I just have to live with that for now. It's not easy, but at the same time it is not at all just bad. There are a lot smiles, too. And come to think of it, there is no smoke in the flat. Things smell nice. He smells nice. In the long run it will improve his health. And mine, too. I can say I have quit secondary smoking. And even though other problems remain, life just generally feels a bit lighter. Going to a park IS actually about getting some fresh air.

Perhaps once every hour a small, yellow helicopter flies by. And sometimes, if I am lucky, it lands on my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment