Sunday 17 February 2013

The 13. Day

I realize now that it's much easier to write about this quitting process, smoking and S. than my own stuff on my own blog, which is about me. Maybe that's not so strange after all. After all, this blog is also about me, a little bit.
And it is certainly much easier to solve other people's problems, than your own, it is easier to...

Never mind.

Strangely enough, we went to a Hot Bikram Yoga class together today. He asked for this when we were on the sauna weekend with friends. He asked me to show him a few postures and said he wanted to try it. So we did. Today. I have been doing this type of yoga for a few years now, on and off. More off than on, mind you.

He now has a pass for 20 consecutive days of the sauna yoga. That will give us something to do, for sure. Oh, boy.

Next time we go is when? TOMORROW. He is very determined and liked it very much today. I am totally amazed.

xxxxx

Tonight we saw Men In Black. I laughed a lot. Never seen it before. He looked at me funny. "Looks like you are the target audience", he said. Guess I am! :-)

Then we saw MIB 2. That wasn't as good. Laughed a bit. Never mind. If there is a MIB 3., that has to wait. Why is the second part always much worse than the first? Don't even mention the third.

Guess what?! It looks like 13 DAYS DONE.

xxxxx

How long will I be writing this blog for? As long as it takes. As long as...

I don't know how long it takes and I don't care either. I am having a positive moment now.

Ssshhh. Don't tell anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment