Monday 4 February 2013

The 1. Day

Taking the previous post a bit further - during this weekend away with his friends, he has told his friends about what we are about to do. He talked about it, which I find very encouraging. They too are heavy smokers. They need to know. Perhaps some day, it will help them, too.

I hope they don't all think it was purely my idea. That I am the strict old bxtch who is now tired of inhaling all the smoke and wants to change her man to be whatever she wants him to be. Just for her bxtchy pleasure. I AM tired of all the smoke. Am I a bxtch for trying to get him to quit smoking?

Am I?

Are we in the self-assessment zone again?!

Back to the weekend. It went very well. Saunas and jacuzzis, especilly in a snowy, rainy setting are sexy. Lots of laughter, good food. Some deep conversations.

We talked, slept, had good sex. We laughed. It was good.

Arrived very early to London Luton. We came out, he had a coffee and a lemonade.

No cigarette.

Tonight is a surprise evening for him.

Watch this space. Every day. I will be posting.

He hadn't lit a cigarette. None.

I know it's just the first day, but somehow I feel relaxed and full of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment