Tuesday 26 February 2013

The 23. Day

Yes, package has arrived!

Only about 8 or 9 more hours until he receives it in his hands. I have work to do in the meantime, need to focus!

I am looking forward to this one, yesss!

-----

The other day S. and I head an argument. Doesn't matter what it was about and yes, we did calm down in the end, came back to Earth and continued to live on. But in the moments of heated argument I did say a really bad sentence which I shouldn't have. It was something about him being such an asshole since he had quit smoking and something else about it not being fair that because he is not smoking he can take it all out on me.

I could have helped it, I chose not to.

Am I an idiot? Perhaps. But sometimes I lose it and I don't even think it's a sin. It can be very difficult and arguments can go pretty deep.

It would have been better not to say what I have said. But it's already out there.

-----

Sally: You can't take it back.
Harry: Why not?
Sally: Because it's already out there.
Harry: Oh jeez. What are we supposed to do? Call the cops? It's already out there!


/from When Harry Met Sally/

-----

Later that day S. asked me not to say to him anything as such again. I promised.

I am very sorry for saying it. 

-----


When Harry Met Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment