Tuesday 12 February 2013

The 9. Day

Yesterday it was his turn to offer me help. I had a bit of a nervous breakdown based on the good old low self-confidence - all this straight after talking to a recruitment agent. S. helped me back to normal. He has complete trust in my abilities. That's so important. And what's more, he calmed me down. He is the one who should be having breakdowns these days, not me.

Then came the evening, which went quite well, until the irritation and shouting arrived. He shouted, I cried. The particular situation was my fault, that's true, but I thought the level of distress was much higher than the situation deserved it. I had to concentrate very hard not to:

1. smack him
2. leave the room, leave the flat
3. throw a pack of cigarettes in his face and wish him lots of luck with many more years of happy smoking.

Later on the mood was restored, we were back to normal. Glad I didn't do any of the above 3.

-----

I to continue to look for information. It's good to know more and have a base for discussions. Here is the BBC's documentary on smoking. Worth watching.



No comments:

Post a Comment