Saturday 23 February 2013

The 20. Day

I asked S. what others have said about him trying to quit. Do they make comments, is there any teasing going on? He said they've all been positive. No teasing.

That's actually much better than I thought. I don't think people have enough empathy, not enough at all. I think most people make funny remarks, but don't think about the consequences. I think people make serious remarks and  don't think about the consequences. When you remind them that they have just offended you, that they have just hurt you, that they have been no help at all, guess what they do? They get offended. Honesty doesn't pay off well. Not very well, anyways.

But it's good to hear that the reaction has been positive so far.

He has told close friends, colleagues, his brother and sister. All supportive.

By the way, there is another surprise in the pipeline. Two, actually.

No, cannot tell just yet, sorry.

But I will write about it when the time is right.

Soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment