Tuesday 19 February 2013

The 15. Day

Guess what?

When I wash clothes I can now hang them anywhere I want to in the flat. How about that?! Alright, slight explanation required here. These days I don't have to take clothes to the bedroom if I don't want them to smell like smoke. I can just leave them in the living room. Wherever I fancy. No more towels smelling like smoke either, as no smoking going on in the bathroom either. How cool is that? Alright, I now very much sound like a housewife, talking about the clothes I wash. And towels we have in the bathroom. But still! How COOL is that?!

xxxxx

He said sorry again late last night for the extreme screaming scene he cast me in on Sunday morning. And this morning he told me about a dream he had which involved people going crazy and focused on how craziness works in general. There was a certain, quite obvious resemblance. There was a crazy man and a woman, though cries, but stays with her man, no matter what.

Thankfully, he also remembered another dream he had in the same night in which I played a much better part. I portrayed a very sexy and fun woman.

xxxxx

I forgot to write yesterday that we saw Men In Black 3. as well over the weekend. So, now, if anybody asks, I have seen them all, thank you very much. The 3. one was ruined by filmmakers not having any real good ideas (I always say, if you don't have any ideas, do not make a sequel. Stay home. Get a hobby. Walk the dog). So they took on the usual time travel  plot. You need to go back in time to change the past so that present can change for the better. First time I saw this was in Back to The Future in the late 80's. Unfortunately, MIB3 did not add much to the existing clichés. There was only one lovely invention in it, a character called Griffin.

xxxxx

Now that my critical, cynical part got the lead for a minute, I must say that today I started missing that MIB world. The going back to the headquarters, the aliens, the stupid jokes... I can't help it, this always happens to me after I finish a good novel or film. Especially if it living in the same world three times in two days. And don't forget to add a Bikram yoga class to each of those days. Then you get the picture.

xxxxx

Looks like I need to make an effort here as well. I thought I was already making quite an effort patience-wise and planning-wise, but nope, not enough.

Mine is a different type of effort, although I must quit doing something as well. It might sound odd, but I have the bad habit of scratching my face and hair a lot, way too much. It irritates him. A lot. Always has. I especially, notoriously do this when I am bored or nervous. And sometimes as a result of this, my face resembles a teenager's, pimples blooming and all. I am between 30 and 40.

"Should I make you sign something?" he asked. He smiled. I smiled. No, that won't be necessary, thank you very much. I will just stop doing it.

Not easy. Not at all. Nope.

Alright, I quit. Let's see how difficult it is to quit.


No comments:

Post a Comment